UP Health System - Portage offers free wireless connectivity to all patients and visitors. The WIFI connection software used on your laptop or mobile device may be different than the software used in this guide but the concepts should be similar.
How to connect:
- Use your WIFI connection software to scan for a wireless network connection.
- Using your WIFI connection software, select the wireless network called "Guest." This is UP Health System - Portage’s guest wireless connection.
- In order to use the Portage public connection, you will have to click “Connect anyway”.
- After you have connected to the wireless network, you need to read and agree to the UP Health System - Portage guest internet policy. To do this, open up any web browser and go to any page. Your browser will be automatically redirected to the agreement page.
- To continue to the guest internet policy page, click on “Continue to the web site.”
- Your web browser should then load the guest internet policy page. After you click on the “Accept” button, you will be able to use the UP Health System - Portage guest internet connection for web browsing and most other types of internet software as long as that use meets the terms of the usage policy.