Health and Safety Fair
When: Saturday, June 4 • 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Where: UP Health System - Portage
This event delivers something for everyone and is absolutely FREE! The fair includes screenings (total cholesterol, blood glucose, hemoglobin and more), tons of giveaways, chair massages, healthy food samples and opportunities to meet and talk with UP Health System staff.
There will be several activities for youth, including a Strider bike course, helmet fittings (100 free helmets will be given away) and tours of fire trucks, ambulances and more.
The event also features the Car Seat Clinic, where technicians will ensure car seats are installed properly and fit correctly for your child. Prizes will be given away as well.
Registration is not needed, simply stop by on June 4 any time between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. We hope to see you there!
The 8th Annual Health and Safety Fair includes:
- Tons of activities for kids and families, hands-on/interactive learning
- Free Physical and Occupational Therapy consults
- Car Seat Clinic – opportunity to make sure car seats are installed correctly. Car seats will be available for purchase through the KARS program
- Meet and talk with UP Health System staff
- Strider bike course for kids, plus a chance to win a Strider bike
- 100 free youth bike helmets and proper fittings
- Healthy Food samples
- Chance to check out ambulances, fire trucks and police cars
- Boo Boo casting clinic – bring in a stuffed animal to get casted
- Puppet show for kids
- Appearance by Blizzard T. Husky
- Many community organization will also be present to share information on programs and services for you!
- Find a Doctor
- Cancer Care
- Dialysis Center
- Emergency & Trauma
- Express Care
- Fitness Center
- Meet our Staff
- Rates and Memberships
- Personal Training
- Fitness Classes
- Healthy Living Events
- Rehab & Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
- Other Services