Pregnancy and Childbirth
We provide care during pregnancy, childbirth and post-partum.
High-risk and Low-risk Pregnancies
Some pregnancies pose more risk to the mother's and baby's health than others. Our physicians provide comprehensive obstetrics care to ensure optimal wellness during high-risk and low-risk pregnancies.
Learn more about the Family Birthing Center.
Family planning services encompass a range of services including:
- Preconception counseling provided for families who wish to become pregnant.
- Birth control services.
UP Health System - Portage offers women of all ages care ranging from routine annual examinations to complex surgical procedures.
- Hormone therapy
- Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Sexually transmitted disease treatment and prevention (including HPV vaccinations)
- Treatment and management of abnormal pap smears (colposcopy, cryotherapy)
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Find a Doctor
- Cancer Care
- Dialysis Center
- Emergency & Trauma
- Express Care
- Family Birthing Center
- Fitness Center
- Rehab & Sports Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
- X-ray & Diagnostics
- All Services